Home Corona / Covid19Tickets News
As several other festivals have recently cancelled or postponed due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we thought we should update you on our own Legacy Festival plans.

First and foremost, the health & safety of our artists, audience, staff & suppliers must come first. Our Festival can only go-ahead in July if, by then, it’s felt safe for it to do so.

At present, no mass gatherings are allowed anywhere in the UK due to Government restrictions. None of us yet know when those restrictions may be lifted and in what way.

Our view is that if Government restrictions are relaxed in time, our Festival will go-ahead in July as planned. If Government restrictions are not relaxed in time, our Festival will be postponed to 20th-22nd July 2021.

We want to keep the option of staging this year’s Festival open for as long as we possibly can. So much has changed in the past few weeks. No-one knows where we’ll be in 10 weeks time. If we can go-ahead in July we will with contingency plans in place to help ensure public safety.

If the peak of the pandemic has passed and it’s felt safe for people to leave their houses and enjoy the great outdoors again by July, we’re sure many people will be keen to do so. That said, we recognise there may be other people unwilling or unable to do so.

If the Legacy Festival does go-ahead in July we will allow anyone unable to attend the option of rolling-over your tickets to next year at no extra cost.
If our Festival does not go-ahead all ticket-holders will be able to roll-over tickets to 2021. Refunds will also be available to those unable to attend our 2021 dates (20th-22nd July 2021).

The Legacy Festival is run on a voluntary ‘not-for-profit’ basis with a shorter ‘build’ period than many bigger festivals. The local licensing authority are content for us to adopt a ‘wait & see’ policy as the situation develops

For all these reasons we can afford to wait for several weeks before taking a final decision on whether this year’s Festival can go-ahead as planned.

We expect the Government to indicate if some restrictions may start to be relaxed soon after the Bank Holiday weekend of May 8th-11th. We will update our Covid-19 advice to you then. We don’t expect any relaxation of the restrictions on public events until some weeks later. We will keep alive the hope of staging this year’s Festival for as long as we can but will have to take a final decision by 1st July at the very latest.

We hope this information is helpful to you. We will update it if anything changes. If you have any queries do please email us via info@legacy-festival.co.uk and we’ll try to help.

Finally, may we thank you for your continued support at a very difficult & worrying time for all of us. While Government lockdown restrictions remain in place, please stick to them. Stay safe. We look forward to seeing you again at The Legacy Festival be it this July or in a year’s time.

With best wishes,
The Legacy Festival Team

×
×
×
COOKIES ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses two types of cookies: `session cookies` and `persistent cookies`.

Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain on your computer/device only until you leave the website or close your browser.
A persistent cookie remains for a longer period, or until you delete it manually.
Our essential cookies do not identify you personally. All data is collated and saved in an anonymous form.

With your permission we place a `tracking cookie` on your computer. We use this cookie to keep track of which pages you visit in order to build up a profile of your online behavior. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like.

You can disable our tracking cookies via your browser, or by declining these terms, but this can negatively affect the functioning of our website.